Rev. Pat Ray
Reverend Patricia (Pat) Ray is a Registered Nurse with a Masters’ degree in Public Administration, and a graduate certificate in Religious Studies from Hartford Seminary. Rev. Pat is an Interfaith minister, Reiki Master, and member of the Christian Universalist Association. As a chaplain for Buckman Bridge Unitarian Universalist Church, she provides spiritual support and pastoral care to members and their families.
- 1 hour no charge, no obligation consultation to meet and discuss what you are looking for in a wedding ceremony. $100 non-refundable deposit secures the date.
- $400 includes premarital counseling, service meeting, rehearsal and ceremony (Clay, Duval or St. Johns)
- $250 for elopements (legal marriage completed) including service discussion meeting (by phone/email), rehearsal and ceremony (Clay, Duval or St. John’s)
- your discounted fee until March 1 (if you choose to give a discount)
- 50% discount for any full or elopement service booked by March 1st (except for February 14th)
- Special discount: If the county clerks persist in their refusal to perform court house marriages, a basic service will be provided on a “love offering” basis. This is a 10-15 minute maximum service to formalize the marriage.
Description of Services
As an Interfaith minister, I will work to create a ceremony which honors and values the fundamental beauty and wisdom of your religious traditions. The interfaith movement believes that it is not the form of religious practice that is important, but the spiritual intent that underlies it. Rev. Ray welcomes the opportunity to share in multi-faith ceremonies.
It is always an honor and privilege to be a part of your special day. Today, we have many varied families. Rev. Ray is pleased to work with you to include your children in a blended ceremony.
Note: Child blessings and/or dedication services also available.
Comments from previous couples
“Dear Pat, Thank you again for a wonderful ceremony. It was everything we hoped for.”
“I wanted to say thank you again for such a lovely service! Many of our guests complimented you and how they felt the ceremony was centered in Christ and all about love and respect. Your words truly spoke what was in our hearts!”