Article VIII. LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Section 1. Composition
Leadership Development shall consist of three (3) BBUUC members elected by the members of the congregation at the Annual Meeting.
Section 2. Powers and Duties
- Nurture the long-term health and vitality of the congregation’s leadership pool.
- Identify potential leaders.
- Provide training for current and potential leaders.
- If requested by the Board, act as process observer at meetings or facilitate self-reviews of the Board or other groups.
- Identify support resources for leaders.
- Advise the Board in recruiting or appointing committee, task force, or ministry chairs.
- Perform other duties as specified in these Bylaws.