This week at BBUUC….
September 29: Linda Crawford presents “The Wisdom of Age”
What can we learn from the older members of our congregation? How has their upbringing, their life experiences, and their spirit influenced who they are? Linda has woven together interviews with many of her BBUUC friends to present life lessons for all of us.
Led by: Ann Marie Shrader
Accompanied by: Gary Smart
REMINDER: Our Director of Religious Education needs to have Religious Education Registration forms for every child between nursery age and teen who will be participating in RE! Parents/Guardians, please fill one out and give it to her. Forms can be found on the yahoogroup, the facebook group and on our website! A limited number of paper copies will be available at the church on Sunday.
What’s happening at Church this week?
Sunday, September 29
· 9am FUNdraiser Meeting
- 9:45am Coffee Conversations – Rev. Pat Ray will facilitate “Hot Topics” Childcare and coffee will be provided!
- 12pm Sunday Sundaes hosted by BEACON – Suggested donation for a Sundae is $3! For a little extra, they’ll add in a brownie! Sundae toppings will be plentiful!
- 12pm Facilitites Committee Meeting
- 12pm Goods and Services Auction Meeting
Tuesday, October 1
- 7pm Public Relations Committee Meeting
Wednesday, October 2
· 7pm BEACON
- 7pm Understanding the Bible
Thursday, October 3
· 7pm Faithful Choices, facilitated by Jack Ford and Ellen Miceli
Sunday, October 6
· 9:45am Coffee Conversations — Childcare and coffee will be provided!
· 11:45am Social Action Committee Meeting
- 12:30pm pm Facilitator Training – As a joint venture between the Programming and LRE committees, the training will bring U.U.A. and congregational resources together to provide information for leaders of Adult R.E. and other classes offered at BBUUC. All current, future, and potential teachers and facilitators are requested to attend, and all who are interested are welcome.
We are looking forward to seeing you this week!