This week at BBUUC….
May 12: Reverend Jack Ford will present: “Love”
In the famous “Love” chapter in I Corinthians, the Apostle Paul presents an eloquent definition which ends with this: “And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greater of these is love.” This is the third and final sermon in my trilogy of topics on these subjects.
Led by Carol Waters
Accompanied by Gary Smart
What’s Happening at Church this week?
Sunday, May 12
· 12pm Caring Committee Meeting
· 12pm Facilities Committee Meeting
· 12pm OWL
Tuesday, May 14
· 7pm Reproductive Justice: Expanding our Social Calling
· 7pm Council Meeting
Wednesday, May 15
· 7pm BEACON
· 7pm Comfort Crafts Affinity Group
Friday, May 17 through Sunday, May 19
· BEACON CON
Sunday, May 19
· 12pm BBUUC Annual Meeting – all members and friends are encouraged to attend. Only members will be able to vote.
Please remember to bring in your filled out pledge cards. If you are not a member but wish to make a pledge, there are pledge brochures on the entrance table. The Finance Committee would greatly appreciate timely return of the pledge cards! Thank you.
We are looking forward to seeing you this week!