This week at BBUUC….
March 3: Sarah and Jeremy Ritzmann will present “Reclaiming our Shared Voice”
As liberal religious people, we crave to bring the good news of Unitarian Universalism – a faith of love and compassion – to a world that is in dire need of just that. To do that, however, we must speak with a unified message that is lifted up by a unified voice. We must ask ourselves: What does it mean to be UU? How do our principles serve as a unified theology? How do we challenge one another to live in a way that honors our shared UU identity?
Led by Linda Crawford●
Accompanied by Gary Smart
What’s Happening at Church this week?
Sunday, March 3
- 12pm OWL
Tuesday, March 5
- 7pm Public Relations Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 6
- 7pm BEACON
- 7pm Raise your Voice! Karaoke
Thursday, March 7
- 7pm Welcoming Congregation Ministry Meeting
- “Healthy Habits” Organizational Meeting
Friday, March 8
- 7pm Evensong for Families (Registration for this class is closed)
Saturday, March 9
- Canvass Training
We are looking forward to seeing you this week!