This week at BBUUC….
February 3: Mark Yount will present “My Conservative Values“
As UUs we celebrate our theological diversity, but we sometimes squirm at our political differences. If the progressives among us look to the values behind conservative politics, though, we might find much in common with our “liberal” values. Drawing on his own experience, our speaker will affirm some conservative” values in which he finds common ground to inspire our UU voices in the cause of “liberal” religion.
Led by Annabelle Gallois-Bernos ●
Accompanied by Gary Smart
What’s Happening at Church this week?
Sunday, February 3
- 9am BBUUBF
- 9am Membership Committee Meeting
- 12pm Facilities Committee Meeting
Tuesday, February 5
- 7pm Public Relations Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 6
- 7pm BEACON
- 7pm Coffee House
Thursday, February 7
- 7pm Welcoming Congregation Ministry Meeting
Friday, February 8
- 7pm Evensong for Families (Registration for this class is closed)
We are looking forward to seeing you this week!