December 7th- 7:00-8:00 pm (Zoom)
Soulful Parenting Group
Raising a Child: Opening to Joy Together
Our Parenting Group supports sharing realizations, challenges and hopes around the monthly Soulful Home theme with other supportive adults. This month’s questions revolve around Opening Ourselves to Joy. Pick a few questions that speak to you and come share your reflections in good company.
- What did you learn about joy growing up?
- What is your first memory of feeling joy?
- How has joy changed for you as you’ve grown older?
- As your child grows older, what new joy are you experiencing in your parenting and guiding?
- In what ways are you most alive to the song of all creation? What are the obstacles when you aren’t feeling that way?
- Whose joy matters most to you?
- What routine or practice helps you stay open to pleasure, happiness, and joy?
- When you bring to mind the experience of joy, what is the backdrop, or setting?
- Has Joy ever been an act of resistance for you?
- When was the last time you told your partner or closest friend that they bring you delight?