This week at BBUUC….
Jan. 5: Rev. Elizabeth Teal presents “Word!”
A look at the universal teachings of being impeccable with our words, and how that sits with the idea of bearing false witness. A look at where Buddhism and the Ten Commandments meet. What is it we are really saying to each other, and what is the serpents tongue?
Lay Leader: Jeremy Ritzmann, Accompanist: Eileen Morrison
We are in need of Fellowship Hosts and Greeters for this weekend!
What’s happening at Church this week?
Sunday, January 5th
· 9:45am Coffee Conversations – High School Room
· 11:45am Social Action Committee Meeting – Elementary Room
Tuesday, January 7th
· 7:00pm PR/Communications Committee Meeting – Elementary Room
Wednesday, January 8th
· 11:30am Lunch Bunch at Pengree’s – please email email@example.com to RSVP
· 7:00pm BEACON – High School Room
Thursday, January 9th
· 7:00pm Cakes for the Queen of Heaven
· 7:00pm Finance and Facilities Committees Special Meeting
Friday, January 10th to Sunday, January 12th
· OWL Lock In
We are looking forward to seeing you this week!