ICARE HOUSE MEETINGS ARE COMING TO YOUR COMPUTER SOON!
You may have already received a call from one of BBUUC’s six ICARE* Justice Ministry Team Leaders inviting you to attend a House Meeting on Zoom during September and/or October. House Meetings are the way ICARE learns about issues that need to be addressed citywide. ICARE will be adding a new issue this year which makes it a very good time to give your input. It is also a great time to learn how ICARE works.
Available House Meeting times are:
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 2-4 pm, Zoom meeting led by Molly Brady.
- Monday, Sept. 14, 2-4 pm, Zoom meeting led by Claudia Marshall.
- Friday, Sept. 18, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, Zoom meeting led by Ken Christiansen.
- Sunday, Sept. 27, 10 am – noon, Zoom meeting led by Carole Hawkins.
- Saturday, Oct. 10, 10 am – noon, Zoom meeting led by Karen Christiansen.
- Sunday, Oct. 11, 11 am – 1 pm, In person meeting led by Cindi Jorgensen.
You can email ICARE@bbuuc.org if you know already which House Meeting you would like to attend.
*ICARE is Jacksonville’s Interfaith Coalition for Action, Reconciliation and Empowerment, a coalition of 38 religious congregations working together to achieve greater justice in Jacksonville.