DROP OFF DONATION DRIVE
MARCH 13th 10:00 am -12:00 pm
at BBUUC’s Parking Lot
Hubbard House is a full-service certified domestic violence center serving Duval and Baker Counties here in Northeast Florida. Hubbard House has answered more than 101,500 hotline calls and sheltered more than 42,900 survivors and their children in its life-saving and life-changing 44-year history. The agency’s impact can be measured in suffering spared, lives liberated, and tragic deaths avoided right here in the local community. Your donations of material and monetary gifts are carefully managed and stay local, helping victims and their children. They help Hubbard House achieve its mission: “safety, empowerment and social change for victims of domestic violence.”
- Non-perishable food items (canned proteins like peanut butter or tuna, canned veggies and fruits, boxed meals, salt, pepper, drinks).
- Diapers (preferably size 3 and up) and any type of formula.
- Linens: XL twin sheets, towels, blankets during winter months.
- Paper products and household cleaning supplies (paper plates, napkins, toilet paper, paper towels, plastic silverware, etc. – no Styrofoam, please).
- Break-resistant dishes, pots and pans, can openers, eating utensils.
- Toiletries: full-size shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, tampons and pads.
At this time, the Shelter is not in need of clothes or furniture items. But check out their Thrift Store! They welcome these items and clients often shop for their future in our Thrift Store (it’s free to them!). Donating to the Hubbard House Thrift Store supports victims of domestic violence in many ways.