10:00 am - 12:00 pm
1. The ONE YEAR TO LIVE CLASS will be a discussion in 12 sessions, one each month, of life’s goals and purposes, establishing life’s priorities, and how an individual needs to view the last 12 months, possibly, remaining in life.
2. The class is limited to twenty persons (ages 18 or over), to be held on the second Sunday of each month, from 12:00 – 2:00. Classes will begin on September 9, 2018 at BBUUC and continue for 11 months.
3. A resource for the class is “A Year to Live” by Stephen Levine. The book is sold at Amazon.com. Other resources will be recommended over the course of the year.
Some questions to be answered in 12 months:
1. What are the hard questions for any person or for a UU?
2. What has been my concept of my choices of life and my Life Faith?
3. Do I need or have a will? What Florida laws relate to final preparations?
4. How do I approach my life and faith in the final 12 months?
Leader: Don Repass