An opportunity for everyone to participate in our first major fundraising event since 2019!
What? Silent Auction
When? Saturday evening October 22 through Sunday November 6
Where? BBUUC Sanctuary
SEEKING SERVICE DONATIONS!
- Services can be simple to complex, creative to traditional. Share what you love! Popular examples from past years include:
- Recreation & Excursions – Vacation home stay, sailboat ride, day trip to a Florida spring, museum tour, concert or theater tickets . . .
- Dinners & Parties – Brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, music, games . . .
- Gastronomic Delights – Made to order baked goods, candies, soup of the month, casseroles . . .
- Services & Instruction – Tech support, gardening, painting, handyman, sewing, swimming . . .
- Arts & Crafts – Made to order quilt, portrait, photo, woodworking . . .
Do you know an outside business that might donate a gift certificate?
Donation forms online HERE and at the church
Deadline for donations is Sunday October 9
- Help solicit donations, especially from outside businesses
- Kitchen help to serve pizza and baked goods when auction closes on Sunday November 6
- Baked goods for Sunday November 6
- Assist with final bidding and checkout on November 6
Pam Richards, Madeline Sims, and Peg Christenson at email@example.com or call, text, or see us in person at church